Saturday 13 May 2017

Pretty in Pink!

Good Morning to all.
Today I have for you some cards in pink with pretty pink flowers.
My favorite color is blue but I find myself making pink flowers a lot, I love that you can use the pink Foamiran sheets and also the white Foamiran which you can then color and the final result is different shades and hues of pink!

Here we have a card for a new baby with a variety of flowers including Roses, Carnations and daisies.






Next up is a wedding card with a little Rose composition.




Finally another box card for a wedding, I love to do this style card as you can add A LOT of flowers.






Thank you for stopping by to have a look.


The products I have used from Foamiran Ireland are












I hope everyone has a great weekend and may a lot of crafting be done ;)


Pam X












  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an inspirational post. Everything is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete