Saturday 15 July 2017

Picture of our DT

Hi all
Time for my inspiration today. 
Do you know already our Design Team???
No???
So...here is part of our DT.
I'm very emotional person and I always come back to good memories. I've decided to make layout with picture taken on last workshop in Newbridge. It was brilliant time with Dorota Kopeć as a teacher.
On picture from the left...me, Karolina Bajek, Agnieszka Barska and Pam Blood.

I really love that LO

I've used blue foamiran, clay wings, paper and splash of liquarels from Foamiran Ireland.
Paper collection from Lemoncraft.




I've used




Regards and see you soon



2 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Did a Foamiran class at the weekend so hopefully will be adding more flowers to my layouts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout for a very talented team!

    ReplyDelete